Health & Safety Guidelines
We are committed to producing a safe event for our attendees and staff. We are carefully monitoring government guidelines and public health regulations to ensure the event will be a safe place to interact and conduct business.
As part of our commitment, we have developed safety protocols and best practices around COVID-19 response and prevention which is being updated as more information and guidance becomes available.
Prior to the Event:
- If you feel sick, are experiencing any symptoms or have had exposure to COVID-19, please do not come to the event.
- Please don’t forget your own face covering.
- Click here to review the Enhanced COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate implemented by the Ontario Government.
Arriving at the Event:
- Attendees will be required to provide proof of their full vaccination (14 days after your second dose) to access the event. Proof of full vaccination can be provided from a mobile device or a hard copy along with photo ID.
- Attendees and staff are required to complete a COVID-19 screening defined by the Ministry of Health. This will be completed by scanning a QR code and answering questions or questions will be asked verbally if the QR Code isn’t usable.
During the Event:
- Face covering must be worn at all times. Should you forget your own face covering, one will be provided.
- The 6 feet of social distancing is recommended, wherever possible.
- There will be hand sanitizers that will be accessible for all in attendance.
- There will be signage throughout as a reminder of safety protocols.
- The event space will be cleaned more frequently, and regular disinfecting will take place to sanitize public areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com