ESC 2023 Sponsorship & Exhibition Conditions
- RESERVATION & PAYMENT: SPONSOR and EXHIBITOR spaces are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. SPONSOR and EXHIBITOR spaces will be reserved, and an invoice will be automatically issued for the full amount of the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR commitment upon completion of the online booking form. All sponsorship and exhibitor commitments must be paid in full within 60 days of confirmed commitment and no later than September 30, 3023. Failure to comply with payment terms may result in the sponsor not receiving full benefits as outlined in the prospectus.
Please include your reference number on the cheque and make payable to: Energy Storage Canada. Cheques should be sent to: 777 Bay St., Unit C208B, Toronto, ON M5G 2C8
Please send an advisement to email@example.com upon completion of payment. Your email should contain a bank confirmation document and the reference number and/or company name being covered by the payment.
Payment Routing Instructions:
Energy Storage Canada
Bank Name: Royal Bank of Canada Bank
Account # 1005032
Bank ID: 003
Transit # 08099
Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
Bank Address: 101 College St., Toronto, ON, M5G 1L7, Canada
- EXHIBIT SPACE ASSIGNED: Following the exhibit space assignment to the Presenting and Industry Sponsors, exhibit spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to the fully paid remaining levels of sponsorship. Assignments are confirmed after full payment has been received. Exhibit space allocations will be based on the online registration completion date and time. By providing your booth preferences, you understand that it is an indication only and is subject to availability and change. The Conference Organizers have the exclusive right to allocate booth space and may alter the floor plan if necessary.
- AGREEMENT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE: The accepted application, the formal notice of exhibit space assignment by Energy Storage Canada, and the payment of sponsorship fees constitute a contract for the right to use the exhibit space allotted subject to the rules and regulations issued by Energy Storage Canada. Energy Storage Canada reserves the right to make such additional conditions, rules, and regulations as it deems necessary to ensure the exhibition's success.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT in the conference marketing materials requires the sponsorship commitment to be paid in full. The conference marketing materials will include the sponsor logo and the ESC 2023 Conference logo. Where not explicitly agreed to within the sponsorship agreement, placement of logos will be at the sole discretion of Energy Storage Canada. SPONSORS and EXHIBITORS will upload a high-resolution vector logo by the assigned deadline. All sponsor benefits are conditional on receiving payment, artwork, video content, goods etcetera in a timely manner and are subject to meeting publication deadlines.
- CANCELLATION by SPONSOR and EXHIBITOR will be accepted only at the discretion of Energy Storage Canada. Cancellations must be received in writing on or before July 28, 2023 to receive a 50% refund. Cancellations requested after July 28, 2023 will not be accepted, and no refunds will be issued. The SPONSOR'S or EXHIBITOR'S failure to occupy their exhibit space does not release the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR from their liability for full payment of their sponsorship commitment.
- CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT: In the event that the premises where ESC 2023 Conference is to be held shall, in the sole opinion of Energy Storage Canada, become unfit or unavailable for occupancy, or shall be substantially interfered with, by reason of picketing, strike, embargo, injunction, an act of war, an act of God, fire or provincial or federal government agency or by reason of any other occurrence beyond the control of Energy Storage Canada, Energy Storage Canada may cancel or terminate the event. In the event of such cancellation or termination, the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR waives any and all claims the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR may have against Energy Storage Canada for damages and expenses and agrees to accept in complete settlement and discharge of all claims against Energy Storage Canada the SPONSOR'S or EXHIBITOR'S pro-rated share of the total amount paid by all SPONSORS or EXHIBITORS less all costs and expenses incurred by Energy Storage Canada in connection with the event including a reserve for future claims and expenses in connection therewith.
- ADDITIONAL COSTS: The SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR is responsible for all travel and other conference-related expenses, including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, rentals of products, or provision of services not included as part of the sponsorship commitment. Suppose a SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR would like to upgrade a meal function or select a specific item to sponsor. In that case, the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR is responsible for all additional costs for the upgrades over and above the sponsorship fee.
- APPROVAL: Energy Storage Canada reserves the right to select and give final approval on sponsored items, with input from the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR.
- UNSANCTIONED EVENTS: The SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR agrees not to extend invitations, call meetings, host hospitality events or otherwise encourage the absence of attendees from official conference activities, including, but not limited to, the exhibit area. The SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR agrees to notify Energy Storage Canada of any meetings or hospitality events that take place during the ESC 2023 Conference.
- COMPLIANCE WITH EXHIBITOR MANUAL: SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Exhibitor Manual, which will be provided.
- AVAILABLE SERVICES: As a service to SPONSORS and EXHIBITORS, Energy Storage Canada will appoint a show services company to coordinate the following services at rates considered equitable; cartage, storage, equipment moving and erection, furniture, booth decorations, electricity, and wired internet. Services of electricians, carpenters and labourers will be provided for at the then prevailing rates. Exhibit space carpeting is mandatory if there is no pre-existing carpeting at the venue.
- LIABILITY: SPONSORS and EXHIBITORS agree to protect, save and keep Energy Storage Canada, CanPlan Events & Conference Services Inc., the conference venue in which the exhibits are held, their agents, or employees forever harmless from any damage or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, occasioned by the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR or those holding under the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR, as well as to strictly comply with the applicable terms and conditions contained in the agreement between the conference venue in which the exhibit is held, and Energy Storage Canada regarding the exhibition premises. And further, the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR shall at all times protect, indemnify, save and keep harmless, Energy Storage Canada, CanPlan Events & Conference Services Inc., the conference venue in which the exhibit is held, their agents, or employees against and from any and all damage arising by reason of any accident or occurrence to anyone, including the SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR, its agents, employees and business invitees, which arises from or out of or by reason of said SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof.
All exhibitors must have current general liability insurance coverage for their booth and be prepared to provide to Conference Organizers on request. Exhibitors are wholly responsible for the security and safekeeping of items and staff at their booths and will be responsible for any damage to the venue caused by the installation/removal of materials
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: The SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relations in force, agreements between Energy Storage Canada, the official conference contractors and the conference venue. The SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR also agrees to act according to the labour laws of the jurisdiction in which the conference venue is located and observe the provisions of any provincial Human Rights Code and Labour Standards Act in the hiring and treatment of exhibit space staff.