Join the world’s brightest actuarial minds across five days, in-person or online, to learn, share, network and and solve the biggest global issues – at a time the world needs actuaries more than ever. The largest hybrid actuarial congress will shape the future of the profession and all who attend.
Look forward to:
- Cutting-edge sessions on the biggest issues of our times – data analytics and AI, climate change, cyber risk, the rise of Asian financial services, the impact of IFRS 17, the age of the consumer and much more.
- 500 speakers from 50 countries.
- 220+ concurrent sessions on topical, future-thinking global issues – view concurrent abstracts.
- State-of-art virtual platform – if you register to attend virtually you can join live and watch on-demand for 60 days after the Congress, giving you plenty of opportunity to learn from the world's best.
- Networking with the global profession – enjoy gala dinners, cruises and networking sessions with hundreds of actuaries – in iconic venues that capture the bright lights and soaring architecture of Sydney’s stunning harbour.