Download the Conference Mobile App!
The conference mobile app will feature an interactive conference program, listings of attendees, speakers, sponsors & exhibitors, and offer networking functions such as the Activity Wall and chat messages. Use the instructions below to download the app and start connecting with fellow attendees!
How to access the mobile app:
- Search your app store for the Attendee Mobile App (by Swoogo) and download on your phone or tablet.
- Once downloaded, search the events list for "ESC 2023 Conference" or scan this QR code.
- Log in using your email address, and the same password you set up when you registered for the conference.
- If you have more than one email address, use the one which this email was sent to.
- If you did not set up a Password, or can't remember it, there is a "reset password" feature on the login page. if you still have trouble, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Tips for using the Mobile App
- Explore the schedule and view each session description by clicking on the session from the Schedule page. You can mark your favourite sessions to remember where to go when onsite. To favourite a session, click on the heart icon in the top right corner of the session details page.
- Check out the list of attendees on the Registrants tab. Want to chat? Just click on anyone in the list to open their profile. At the top right of the screen, you will find a ‘Chat Bubble’. You can also mark a person as a 'favourite' to find them later!
- Please note: only registrants that consented to sharing their information are listed in the Registrants list. If you would like to change your consent, contact email@example.com.
- Discover the Sponsors and Exhibitors that have generously supported the Conference, and view the floorplan for the tradeshow so you can plan out your visits.
- Use the Activity Wall to get social - upload photos, share your experiences, and reply to the post of other attendees!
- Find all the things you have marked as favourites by accessing the main menu in the top left corner, then clicking on Favorites.
- Find your chat messages from the main menu as well!