KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Registration / Ticket & Session Updates
- Where to pick-up your name badge:
- For full congress packages, your networking tickets are included but you must indicate in your selections that you plan to attend; if you are unsure of your selections you can ask at the registration desk onsite.
- Your agenda selections as of June 26th will be uploaded in the APP.
Throughout the 4 days, CAO and its partners have planned various events for you to participate at. Below is a summary:
- Networking Events (CAO organized)
- Opening ceremony – July 5 at the Hilton: Come celebrate the kick-off and a special celebration for the 75th anniversary of CAO.
- Optofair – the largest National Trade Show in Canada for Optometrists, over 70 exhibiting companies are represented.
- Closing Dinner Party – Celebrate the end of Congress with a Quebec City favorite, la Famille Painchaud! You need to select that you are attending the closing dinner to get your ticket. Deadline to update is July 2nd.
- Networking Events (Partner organized)
- Other Activities
- Visit 3rd floor Alcon Lounge on Thursday and Friday.
- Get your delegate bag and badge lanyard at the registration desk sponsored by Hoya.
- Get your day started with a hot breakfast & talk on Thursday with either Bausch + Lomb, Johnson & Johnson or Sun Pharma.
- Join us Friday morning with breakfast talks by either Apellis, Clarion Medical Technologies or Thea Pharma.
- Visit the Optofair Friday from 10:30AM to 3PM to build connections and learn about new products and services to support your practice … take part in the Optofair game for your chance to enter draws for some great prizes like $500 gift cards and a $1000 cash prize!
- Get camera ready for a professional headshot in Optofair by Neurolens or glam it up with friends at the Centennial 360 photobooth at the closing event.
- Saturday, start your day with a hot breakfast from either AbbVie or CooperVision.
- Refuel during the day at the refreshment breaks on Saturday by Optos.
- Make sure you connect with the free Wi-Fi sponsored by Santen.
- Download the Congress App sponsored by Westgroupe so you can manage your schedule, receive timely event updates, connect with colleagues and friends, and earn points for your chance to win a Congress Registration and 4 nights hotel accommodation in 2025!
What to Bring
- Dress code: business casual is the common attire worn by delegates; however, for the closing event, dress it up a little and bring your dancing shoes!
- Water stations are the norm, so please bring a refillable water bottle with you.
- Government issued ID – if you require a simultaneous translation headset, you will be required to leave a piece of ID, this ensures us that you will return it at the end of each day.
Coming Early / Staying late